Apparels speaks louder than words!
- Have your outfits stopped rocking your college hours?
- And you’re fed up with the sight of your wardrobe, right?
- You have peanuts in your pocket to get the perfect of something in between looking homeless and being too overdressed for the everyday run?
Do you know, every morning you open up your wardrobe, with your hands on your butts uttering “I HAVE NOTHING TO WEARR…” is a sign that it’s screaming for an upgrade.
Well, I understand not everyone can deal with having Dior tastes on a popsicle budget. But there are ways, you can be a hip without breaking your banks all year round.
Being a cloth-hog, one question that I heard too often is “YO IT’S LIT! LIKE HOW DO YOU SPRUCE UP YOUR CLOSET WITHOUT BEING BANKRUPT EVERY SEASON BRUH”?
High Key you guys! Here I am revealing some GOAT tips, that’d help you to revamp your closet in a budget as well and it takes just a little creativity.
DIY your clothes
Trashing clothes you love (even if they no longer fit you) requires a lotta motivation. Departing them isn’t fun but you know crafting to repurpose them is!
There are scads of creative tricks you can reuse and restyle your old clothing that you’re fed up repeating and are too cute to be trashed. A scarf can be worn as a skirt, your boring pair of jeans can be studded and ripped-off in a wink, your basic tee can be a mind-boggling crop top etc. There are plenty of ways you can skip spending money to stay in trends and turn your last season outfits into trendy pieces.
Mix and match- Make a capsule wardrobe
A Capsule wardrobe is kind of peace of mind based on around 20-25 pieces and requires a little creativity. It makes us go “OMG, WHERE WERE YOU BEFORE” for our own clothes. All you must do is put all your clothes and accessories on your bed and sort 3 piles outta them,
- The Favs
- The Maybes
- And the trash
Now, move the trash pile outta your sight and from your favs and maybe items, pick 20-25 of your most favs and basic items like t-shirts, jeans, skirt, denim jacket, blazer, scarves, and leggings etc.
Now when you’ve them all, mix and match each with another, create different styles like tying a knot at the bottom of the shirts, use a belt around your waist, and spruce up your style with your favorite jewelry and accessories. This way, you’d have a different style every day.
Buy budget brands
Well, not everyone is super creative and not everyone has enough time to rethink their wardrobe or DIY them. Well, looking for budget brands is one great option to beat “I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR” syndrome. Here is a list of some incredibly budget-friendly brands that sell cute clothing no matter what size you are.
Let’s have a quick glimpse:
- RoseGal: RoseGal is another incredibly reasonable store, that stocks high-quality fashionable gears for men and women. Their mission is to make fashion less bank-breaking for all. Give them a hit and get home more for peanuts.
- Fairy Season: Fairy Season is another super budget-friendly brand that stocks everything that defines fashion from head to toe. From here, you can buy trendy shoes, basic clothing, swim wears and party wears. Here, you can save up to a good much as compare to big brands.
- Sammy Dress: If you envy your favorite fashion bloggers and YouTubers, then you must have heard of Sammy Dress. It is a brand, that sells cute clothing for unbelievable prices I repeat UNBELIEVABLE! The reason that they’re able to offer such low prices is that they stock their entire collection direct from the manufacturers, so there is no middleman mark up and stuff.
- NewChic: NewChic is another heaven for fashionistas around. There, in one look, you can get a glimpse of what fashion trends are. While they stock cute accessories that breaks no one’s banks and have incredible shoes. Also, they offer free shipping on your order which is an add-on to the glee.
- IVRose: IVRose is another budget-friendly brand that is best known for extremely low prices and incredibly cute outfits for women. While they have rare find fashion jewelry and accessories also. They stock up to the minute trends every season. And as soon as your bill hits $50, they’ll ship it for free.
- Zaful: Zaful is another WOWSOME brand that is extremely cheap. It is best known for versatile pieces, that helps you create a capsule wardrobe for your everyday run. While they stock a huge assortment of an edgy and unique collection of party wear clothes as well. Their mission is to provide the latest compelling designs for a reasonable price. Also, they offer a flat 10% off on your first order, so this is a place to go if you like to keep up with the fashion trends without breaking your banks.
- Gamiss: Gamiss is also a heaven for fashion-forward men and women. Especially for the youth. They have incredibly awesome clothing, accessories, a huge variety of bags, and shoes for all. Similar to Zaful, they also are best known to keep updating their collection with the fast-changing trends. Also, they give offer a $3 off on your first order when you subscribe to their newsletter. So, go and check their collection and because it’s worth bookmarking.
- DressLily: It is a retailer, that ultimately caters to all your needs. They have amazing clothes, shoes, bag, accessories and lot more for every season and they’re incredibly cheap. Also, they have cute lifestyle gears to make your room a reflection of your unique personality. While they offer free shipping no matter where in the world you live in.
- RoseWholesale: This international retailer is very well known as the lower price point answer to high fashion. It is difficult to beat them at affordable clothing game. They stock their collection direct from the manufacturers, that cuts extra markups. Therefore, they’re able to provide their extremely chic collection at wholesale rates to all. Also, they offer a flat 12% off when you subscribe to their newsletter. So, go ahead and bookmark their website if you want to buy more for less money.
- Romwe: Now this one is my favorite literally that has some magical voodoo attached to it I must say. It has everything trendy and incredibly cute too for a fraction of money.
Sales turn us all into monsters. Especially when we see an item which has been on our wish list for a while is there on sale. Well, no doubt it is a great time for savvy-shopaholics, as they allow them to buy more clothes under the same budget, they had before the sale started. This way, you can get more stuff for a fraction of money. Also, you can stock up clothes for the upcoming season, that you sure know you’re not gonna need anytime soon and thank yourself later. One more thing to look to when updating your wardrobe is seeking the prime time. Time your shopping right and you’ll save a good much when updating your closet. Remember, January and August are the best months to shop for clothes, every Thursday is the best days to shop for clothes, while March is the best month to run for shoes. So, if you’re smart, opt a smart way to stay in the hoop without busting your budget. Go straight to the sale rack every time you enter any store.
Willy-nilly, no one like to depart their hard-earned bucks. But what when you have nothing to wear? Darn it, you have to part with them! But fret not bubs, here is a smart solution, simply say hello to online coupons and promo codes!
Couponing (using promo codes) is a great way to get your pick for a bargain. Extreme couponing is driving us all crazy. And why not, coupons when paired with a great sale result in the articles being pretty close to a steal. Many clothing brands love to offer coupons and promo codes to their valued customers when you subscribe to them. While, there are sites like Alipromocodes, where you can get thousands of promo codes and discount deals on our favorite items, staying on our couch, without even changing our pajamas. From percent-based discounts to exclusive sales, free or discounted shipping to irresistible deals, these promo codes and coupons are literally the best way to save money when you want to buy more for less.
So, slop yourself a celebratory glass of wine and bask in the glow of your savvy shopping success. Because, following those smart tips, you won’t need to reach a pillow to scream into, every morning when you open up your closet. Let us know in the comment section below if you know some sneaks to save money on clothing and fashion as well.